JMC are currently working with a global leading Aerospace, Defence and Security Organisation who are looking to engage with experienced Avionic Inspectors in Production of the M345 and M346 Aircraft's for a contract role based in Italy.
The position is starting immediately, ongoing contract working Monday to Friday (possible weekends), 50-60 hours per week.
For consideration it is essential that the Avionic Inspectors must have;
- Experience working in a Production Environment
- Experience working on M345 and M346 or other fast jets (desirable)
- EU Passport Holder/Right to work in Italy
- Availability to commit to a long term contract
- Ability to speak and read Italian (desirable)
To apply for the role of Avionic Inspectors position please click ‘apply’ now.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation is acting as an employment business.