An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chester based MRO for a quality manager, this role has arisen due to continued growth. This is a Permanent Position based in Chester office. This is for 40 hours per week, Monday- Friday.
Salary and benefits include:
– Competitive Basic Salary
– Company benefits include: Private Healthcare, Life Cover, Income Protection and a Cycle to Work Scheme
– Team BBQs and Staff days that incorporate family and partners
Responsible for the management and compliance of all regulatory procedures IAW with both UK and Foreign Civil Aviation Airworthiness Authorities. Ensures and enforces compliance to set audit schedules, manages the company SMS (Safety Management System) and maintains a robust employee training and competency framework.
– Responsible for the day-to-day management of all regulatory approvals.
– Sets and ensures required quality audit programmes are undertaken and actions processed.
– Manages and ensure business compliance to applicable H&S regulations & procedures at all times
– Is responsible for the day-to-day control of all employee training requirements, validity and re-occurrence requirements.
– Ensures the company MOE is accurate and maintained as required to CAA requirements
– Provides legislative guidance to the business for all airworthiness matters.
– Manages all third-party Airworthiness approvals and fees.
– Ensures all technical documentation within the business is compliant to regulatory authority requirements
– Leads and deploys a company SMS
– Ensure a robust competency framework is in place
– Provides to the General Manager a KPI dashboard of key quality compliance metrics
Skills and experience required.
– Be a previous or current form 4 post holder (EASA or UKCAA)
– Knowledge and experience of Quality systems and procedures.
– Experience of working in an MRO.
– Excellent understanding of CAA, EASA, FAA and other national airworthiness & regulatory authorities (FAA, Isle of Man, Bermuda etc.)
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point and Word to enable the production of project plans, databases and reports.
– Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, across different levels of the Business.
– Pro-active approach demonstrating commercial awareness.
– Ability to work individually or within a team in order to achieve personal and Business goals and objectives
– Knowledge of safety management systems
– Experience of working in a component/ workshop environment
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.