Are you an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer with an EASA B1 Licence with a Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier, or Embraer type?
JMC Aviation is currently recruiting B1 Licensed Engineers who hold current EASA B1 Licences for sponsored work opportunities in the United Kingdom.
The role of B1 Licensed Engineer will be based in a Base (Heavy) Maintenance environment and include the following:
– Responsibility to ensure all company and legal requirements regarding aircraft/component inspection and production documentation are duly complied with
– Maintaining a working knowledge of maintenance procedures ensuring strict adherence while carrying out line work tasks
– Maintaining acceptable airworthiness, safety, and performance standards in their delegated areas of responsibility
– Deliver aircraft maintenance and inspection tasks within responsible area using resources in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
– Ensure relevant procedures are followed, maintained, and reviewed ensuring compliance with all regulations
For consideration for the role of B1 Licensed Engineer, you will need to provide JMC Aviation with copies of the following documents:
– EASA B1 licence
– Type certificates with either Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier or Embraer
– Copy of your current passport
– Copy of current CV documenting experience as a B1 licensed engineer
Full UK sponsorship will be provided for the successful candidates.
For the purposes of this role JMC Aviation is the end employer.
To apply please send your CV to Sarah Karam email@example.com.