JMC are working with a well-established MRO company based in Stansted, looking to recruit a new Technical Services to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted, woking a 4 on/ 4 off shift pattern.
The salary for this role is up to £36,000 per annum depending on experience plus shift pay £5,000 per annum
– 22 days holiday per annum including Bank Holidays
– Employee Assistance Program
– Health Shield Cash Plan
– Salary Exchange Pension scheme
– 2 times basic salary life assurance scheme
– Manages complex aircraft maintenance and modification projects
– Communicates with customers at a professional level in relation to maintenance input planning
– Produces work packages in line with the customers' requirements
– Communicates with approved third-party vendors for the arrangement of services
– Prepares and chairs internal pre-input review meetings
– Performs pre-input review meeting with customers
– Coordinates acceptance of aircraft into maintenance.
– Identifies and proactively resolves critical path issues which could affect the aircraft input schedule.
– Instructs shipping agents with aircraft Import and Export information
– Reviews and completes the aircraft library
– Generates documentation and supports certifying staff through the return to service stage of aircraft maintenance input.
In order to be successful in this role the Quality Control inspector will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Technical university degree preferred (or equivalent).
– Demonstrable experience of project management within an engineering environment.
– 5 years of experience in aviation maintenance, operations, CAMO or manufacturing.
– Strong PC user skills (Excel, Word, MS Project)
– Demonstrate good presentation and interpersonal skills.
– Experienced in the usage of Wings ERP or equivalent.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation LTD is acting as an employment agency.