Are you an experienced Stores Person looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Saffron Walden, looking to recruit a Stores Person to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Saffron Walden, working 08:00 – 16:30 Monday – Friday.
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive Salary
– Annual Profit Share Scheme
– Overtime paid at 1.5 times hourly rate
– 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
– Nationally recognised Training provided and career development opportunities
– Company Uniform Provided and all necessary PPE
– Employee Assistance Programme
The Stores Person will be responsible for managing all aspects of the timely and accurate handling of incoming and outgoing parts and aircraft components in order to meet customer service levels to standard and on time.
The responsibilities of the Stores Person will involve:
– Visually inspect all incoming goods and materials for physical damage and appropriate documentation
– Accept aircraft components and materials in accordance with internal IT system requirements (Aerotrac).
– Receive and log all incoming goods and aircraft components on the internal IT systems (Aerotrac)
– Ensure rejected goods and parts are quarantined and labelled, and that the Team Leader is informed about the discrepant condition, so corrective action shall be initiated
– Ensure that all material certificates are properly filed and materials are properly stored, and that material is kept linked to the supplier source
– Issue approved parts, materials, special tooling to the Workshop Technicians and that that it is accompanied with the appropriate documentation
– Ensure that all outgoing aircraft components are packed for distribution in the agreed packing boxes and materials
– Maintain accurate inventory using computerised systems to include purchased parts, manufactured parts, materials, tools, etc.
– Ensure that material is removed from store before it's due to expire
In order to be successful in this role, the Stores Person will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Previous Aviation Stores experience preferred
– Knowledge of Goods in inspection is an advantage
– A high level of IT literacy is required with proficient knowledge of Microsoft systems, especially Excel
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.