JMC Aviation are working with a bespoke MRO support provider who is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team.
This is a full-time permanent position based in Chester. 40 hours per week, Monday- Friday.
Salary and benefits include:
– Competitive Basic Salary
– Company benefits include: Private Healthcare, Life Cover, Income Protection and a Cycle to Work Scheme
-Team BBQs and Staff days that incorporate family and partners
Reporting to the Quality Manager the Quality Engineer will be responsible for assisting with the assurance of the Quality system in a component maintenance environment, in accordance with the requirements of various regulatory bodies such as EASA Part 145, CAA & ISO.
– Conducting internal/external scheduled audits and inspections.
– Maintaining the independence of the Quality Department such that the Company complies with Part 145
– Maintaining and management of the company MOR, IOR reporting schemes as required by Part 145
– Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of EASA Part 145 and SMS Risk based management.
– Day to day administration and control of the Quality Department, audit program and the company manuals
– Administration of the Company Authorisation System to comply with current legislation such that staff meet the requirements of Part 145 as appropriate.
– Conducting investigations and preparing reports on quality, technical and maintenance issues.
– Managing and administering Non-Conformances
– Carrying out talks and negotiations with Manufacturers/Vendors on Quality matters relating to Maintenance of customer aircraft.
The successful Quality Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Experience in aviation, maintenance, quality safety environment
– Previous MRO experience desirable
– Demonstrable ability to conduct audits and will be audit trained.
– Solid knowledge and understanding of EASA Part 145
– Experience working with SMS systems desirable
– Component/ workshop experience desirable
– Full right to live and work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you please apply today or call JMC Aviation for more details.
For the opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.