JMC are working with an Aviation MRO company based in Saffron Walden, looking to recruit a new Interior Technician to join their Cargo Bay team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Saffron Walden, working 08:00 – 16:30 Monday – Friday.
Salary and Benefits
– Competitive Salary
– Annual Profit Share Scheme
– Overtime paid at 1.5 times hourly rate
– 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
– Nationally recognised Training provided and career development opportunities
– Company Uniform Provided and all necessary PPE
– Employee Assistance Programme
The primary purpose of this role is to disassemble, clean, inspect, repair, part replace and re-assemble cargo nets, webbing and seat restraints in order to reduce costs and add value to our customers.
Other duties involve:
– Inspection and diagnosis of repairs and parts replacement requirements
– Disassembly and cleaning of aircraft cargo nets, webbing and seat restraints
– Repair and parts replacement of cargo nets, webbing and seat restraints
– Reassembly of cargo nets, webbing and seat restraints to required standards and timeframe
– Work in accordance with technical publications
– Correlate all work carried out in accordance with part 145 requirements.
Skills and experience required
– In order to be successful in this role the Interior Technician will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Have experience within trimming and upholstery in aviation or automotive manufacturing
– Understanding of technical publications
– IT literate with the ability to use Word and Excel
– Knowledge of commercial aerospace practices is desirable
– Recognised engineering qualification is desirable.
– Right to live and work in the UK
To apply please click 'apply now' or alternatively get in touch with a member of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the job reference for more information
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.