JMC Aviation are working with a leading Engineering Services Organisation based in Stansted, looking to recruit a CNC Setter/ Operator to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted with an immediate start date.
Salary and Benefits
– £23 per hour – 39 hours per week
– Excellent career prospects
– 25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
– Healthcare plan
– Death in service cover
– Electric car and cycle to work schemes.
– Employee Assistance Program
– 2 x basic salary life assurance
Reporting to the Machine Shop Manager the CNC Setter/ Operator will be responsible for setting up and operating CNC machines.
The responsibilities of the CNC Setter/ Operator will involve:
– Running 3, 4, or 5-axis CNC machines.
– Where required, programme machines in line with technical information provided
– Set up the tooling required to produce parts
– Carry out first offs to ensure parts meet quality and technical requirements specified
– Run product batches to technical requirements
– Check dimensions prior to passing for Inspection
The successful CNC Setter/ Operator will have the following attributes:
– Proven experience in a CNC Setter/Operator role using 3/4/5 axis machines
– Experience of Siemens controls (SINUMERIK 840D-SL) is essential
– Fanuc, Heidenhain or Mazatrol experience is desirable
– Must be able to program/set and operate machines with Siemens controls
– Capable of using equipment for loading heavy billets
– Focussed with attention to detail
– A team player
– Work with engineering and the quality team to improve all aspects of the manufacturing process
– Right to live and work in the UK already in place
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For the opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.