JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Manchester, looking to recruit a Workshop Mechanic to join their expanding team.
This is a Contractual Position based in Manchester with an immediate start date and an end date of 30/04/2024.
The Workshop Mechanic will be responsible for reporting to and working with the Leading Mechanic/Certifier as allocated.
The responsibilities of the Workshop Mechanic will involve:
– Completing routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures
– Observing and adhering to the company Tooling Policy at all times
– Maintaining awareness and ensuring best practises are observed for Health & Safety and Human Factors
– Ensuring all paperwork is completed to the required standards and in line with the MOE
– Ensuring that personal work areas and the facility are kept clean and tidy at all times
– Notifying the company of any significant findings as soon as possible
– Raising a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident
– Holding a Mechanic Authorisation
In order to be successful in this role, the Workshop Mechanic will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar
– Have extensive knowledge in a similar environment with hands on working experience
– Good standard of written/spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
– Good Computer literacy with experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.