Maintenance Operations Controller
JMC are working with a leading Aviation Organisation based in Luton, due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Operations Controller to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Luton. This is a 5/5/4 mixed shift rota (days and nights) on a 28 day rota. Shifts are 12 hours in length.
Salary and benefits include:
- Competitive Salary and shift premium
- Annual bonus, share plan and save as you earn plan.
- 7% Employer Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance, dental insurance, health cash plans and cycle to work
- Standard 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days every year
- Travel concessions
The responsibilities of the Maintenance Operations Controller will include:
- Maintain an accurate and objective daily log of maintenance events and ensure continuity of information across shifts
- Liaise closely with Network Control to ensure aircraft meet scheduled departure slots
- Ensure the maintenance plan is carried out as required by all contracted maintenance providers
- Ensure appropriate legislative and company procedures are adhered to; to remain compliant
- Identify and recommend operational performance improvements
- Liaise with all other internal departments to provide continuous fleet and operational performance improvements
- To provide on-site support at the line stations during AOG recovery
- Assist our networks of engineering support to interpret OEM and company documentation to aid troubleshooting or defect rectification
- To develop and enhance processes and procedures to effectively contribute to improved aircraft availability
- Ensure thorough written and verbal handovers of current events are delivered to the oncoming shift
In order to be successful in this role, Maintenance Operations Controller will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Hold UK/EASA Part 66 B1 or B2 license
- Have a minimum of 5 years operational experience in a line or Base maintenance environment and ideally with a recent Maintenance Control background
- Extensive Airbus A320 A/C family experience
- Good knowledge of both Part 145 regulations and Airline Part CAMO requirements, with knowledge of CAA, EASA and FOCA legislation
- Good understanding of maintenance schedules
- Be able to gain and hold a Luton airside pass
- High degree of customer focus
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC for more details.
For this opportunity JMC is acting as an employment agency.