JMC are working with a MRO company based in Stansted, looking to recruit a new Engineering Manager to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted.
40 hours per week, Monday- Friday.
Salary and Benefits
– Salary up to £52,500 (depending on experience)
– 25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
– Employee Assistance Program
– Health Shield Cash Plan
– Salary Exchange Pension scheme
– 2 times basic salary life assurance scheme
The primary purpose of this role is to manage the businesses engineering team, controlling workflow and monitoring performance of staff within the department.
Other duties involve:
– Responsible for all aspects of the manufacture methods undertaken including plant and machinery, tooling, manufacturing instructions, BOM breakdowns, specifications.
– Interpret and assess technical requirements of parts from different customer's CAD models, drawings, and specifications.
– Liaise with customers regarding engineering, tooling, material queries.
– Create clear and precise routings and manufacturing instructions.
– Develop manufacturing methods, ensuring they are well defined and to required specifications.
– Exercise a UK CAA Form 4 Holder position
– Apply Lean and 6-Sigma principles to aid efficient manufacture.
– If required, aid in the collection of manufacturing times for Estimating, Bids and tender requirements.
– Support Contract Review process.
– Raise material/hardware requisitions in line with requirements.
– Working with the Engineering team to identify improvement opportunities within routings and implementing potential process changes.
Skills and experience required
– Experience of Project Management within an aerospace industry
– Worked within metallic detail manufacturing and assembly.
– Form 4 Post Holder – CAA Part 21G knowledge
– Experience of (NPI) New Product Introduction
– Familiar with implementing existing production process improvements
– Experience with CAD 3D modelling (Catia V5)
– Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, and quality tools.
– Right to live and work in the UK
To apply please click 'apply now' or alternatively get in touch with a member of the team at
email@example.com quoting the job reference for more information
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.