Are you an experienced Check Manager looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Aviation is working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Manchester or Birmingham, looking to recruit a Check Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Manchester or Birmingham with an immediate start date.
The Check Manager will be responsible for the overall management and delivery of the allocated maintenance inputs and retaining oversight of the maintenance tasks to ensure regulatory compliance.
The responsibilities of the Check Manager will involve:
– Delivering allocated maintenance inputs to schedule
– Delivering allocated projects and company initiatives to schedule
– Assisting Base Maintenance Management Team as required
– Line management of all staff within their agreed area of responsibility
– Issuing certificates of release to service for the specific aircraft type within the scope of limitations of their QA044 staff – authorisation document
– Allocating tasks and responsibilities within their work area
– Maintaining a log of progress against task
– Providing and delivering daily production briefings
– Updating senior management as required
– Developing solutions to deliver maintenance to target within any budget constraints set
– Ensuring a daily progress report is issued for the aircraft under maintenance
– Being accountable for the technical integrity of all work carried out under their control
– Being accountable for the conduct and time keeping of all allocated staff whilst employed within their area of responsibility
– Maintaining allocated work areas to the highest standards of cleanliness
– Ensuring that all husbandry and tool audit requirements are carried out and recorded
– Carrying out formal appraisals of hangar floor staff and advising the Head of Base Maintenance on potential for further training and individual development
– Being responsible for continued H&S 'duty of care' of their team, ensuring all current procedures are followed
– Carrying out DQS self-audits in line with base maintenance procedures
– Allocating audits to staff within their area of responsibility and co-ordinating responses where applicable
– Assisting with quality audits and supporting the implementation of robust closure plans
– Assisting the Head of Base Maintenance with the creation and management of budgets as required
In order to be successful in this role, the Check Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Category B license with C certification by aircraft type
– Must hold B737 and/or A320 type rating
– Minimum of 5 years base maintenance experience as a B1 and/or B2 Certifying Engineer
– Working knowledge of Part 145 aviation legislation
– Right to work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.