This is a Permanent Position based in St Athan.
Salary and benefits include:
£3,000 shift premium
Attractive working schedules of either Monday- Thursday or Tuesday- Friday (07:00- 17:45)
No nights, no weekends
A commitment to support your professional development
25 days annual leave
The responsibilities of the B1 Licensed Engineer will include:
- Carry out maintenance and inspection of aircraft
- Lead a team of Technicians and Mechanics in all aspects of Base Maintenance checks.
- Ensure correct completion of paperwork and forms as required
- Keep the Bay Manager and Production Planners informed of maintenance requirements and any associated, potential or actual issues
- A minimum of 5 years’ aircraft maintenance experience, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Base Maintenance
- B1 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence:
Must be UK CAA AML or EASA AML
- Type Rating & Recency for any Boeing or Airbus family aircraft
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC is acting as an employment agency.