Are you an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer Shift Leader looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Aviation is working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Heathrow, looking to recruit a B1 Licensed Engineer Shift Leader to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Heathrow with an immediate start date.
The B1 Licensed Engineer Shift Leader will be responsible for leading and managing the day-to-day operational activities to ensure the safe and efficient operation of their responsible shift. They will also be required to take on administrative and managerial duties.
The responsibilities of the B1 Licensed Engineer Shift Leader will involve:
– Maintaining awareness of company Health & Safety policies and ensuring that staff under their control practice approved methods to minimise risk to personnel or equipment
– Encouraging a safety culture among shift members and advising the Station Manager of any potential hazards identified or improvements that could be made
– Managing all shift activities and responsibilities, ensuring efficient use of manpower and activities contribute to the continued airworthiness of the based aircraft with expedient clear up of defects
– Assessing all work requests and requirements with particular attention to tooling, manpower and downtime
– Managing and maintaining a safe and efficient line maintenance operation
– Maintaining an efficient and effective shift to aid the continued airworthiness of customer aircraft
– Ensuring shift levels and skills are sufficient to achieve planned workload in line with production planning process and bring discrepancies to the attention of engineering management
– Reviewing the customer work requests, ensuring spares have been identified, received and placed on pre-load
– Aiding customer airline to achieve on-time performance targets
– Ensuring all staff are aware of their responsibilities and updates to relevant procedures
– Ensuring the line station is maintained in a clean, safe and efficient manner during their period of duty
In order to be successful in this role, the B1 Licensed Engineer Shift Leader will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Supervisory and/or managerial experience
– Technical experience in aviation and experience of certifying aircraft with a UK/EASA Part 66 License
– Have a working knowledge of aircraft maintenance production planning
– A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar
– Qualified Part 66 Licence for types relevant to station with a minimum of 3 certifying years' experience
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.