Are you an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Aviation is working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Hampshire, looking to recruit a B1 Licensed Engineer to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Hampshire with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the B1 Licensed Engineer will involve:
– Delivering service-orientated narrow body Boeing and Airbus maintenance
– Supporting maintenance and/or rectification on other company aircraft types as required
– Supporting the day-to-day running of the maintenance organisations base station
– Supporting the cleanliness, tidiness and upkeep of maintenance facilities and equipment
In order to be successful in this role, the B1 Licensed Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– An unrestricted UK CAA Part 66 B1 Licence
– Airbus A320 type rating
– Boeing B737 type rating
– Recent heavy base maintenance experience
– Be willing to travel to customer sites as required
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.