*Type Courses Available*
Are you an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Aviation is working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Farnborough, looking to recruit a B1 Licensed Engineer to join their expanding team on a nights only position.
This is a Permanent Position based in Farnborough with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the B1 Licensed Engineer will involve:
– Acting as an inspector in support of a specific aircraft, line or base maintenance input in accordance with MOE Part 146
– Certifying tasks as authorised including performing inspections and certifying
– Carrying out tasks for base maintenance including Category 'C' certification in accordance with MOE Part 34
– Promoting and ensuring that aircraft line or base maintenance commitments assigned are fulfilled within the time scale
– Informing the Maintenance Team Leader and Service Team Manager in the event of a delay for any reason as soon as possible
– Promoting and ensuring that all aircraft maintenance documentation relevant to work performed or supervised is completed fully, including all task stage requirements before the end of each shift
– Understanding and sharing the strategic position of the department in relation to product support
– Advising the STM of any difficulties or shortcomings that may be experienced through performing departmental duties
– Awareness and understanding of departmental measures in place for the monitoring of department goals, product delivery and quality
– Maintaining personal and departmental husbandry to ensure continued department success
– Ensuring handovers are carried out to ensure work flow
– Attending stand-up board meetings to roll out performance communications and discussions
– Promoting and ensuring that the quality of workmanship in the final product is to a standard acceptable to the EASA and the UK CAA
– Complying with statutory and company standards for all maintenance and design change work on aircraft and/or components
– Ensuring the correct and adequate standards of cleanliness and tidiness for the work in hand
In order to be successful in this role, the B1 Licensed Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Hold a current UK CAA or EASA Part 66 B1 Licence
– Previous line or base maintenance experience
– Evidence of aircraft inspection and certification experience
– Knowledge of aviation legislation
– Flexible approach to working patterns
– Right to live and work in the UK
The hiring company is an equal opportunities employer. The Company is determined to ensure that all job applicants and employees receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or other protected status.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.