JMC are working with a Maintenance Repair Organisation based in Malta, looking to recruit a new B1 Licensed Engineer to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Malta.
40 hours per week in a 4 on/ 3 off rota.
Salary and Benefits
- €36,800 – €46,000 per annum + €1860 shift allowance.
- Company Pension
- 192 hours annual leave per year + 14 public holidays
- Health insurance scheme
- VISA Sponsorship
The B1 Licensed Engineer will be responsible for undertaking Base Maintenance activities at the Station, ensuring that all Part 145 maintenance requirements are carried out in accordance with the Base Maintenance processes and procedures.
Other duties involve:
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the organisation;
- To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual;
- Ensure the on-time performance of customer aircrafts;
- Ensure that aircraft is operating in airworthiness conditions;
- Keep all airworthiness data up-to-date according the actual revision;
- Ensure full adherence to maintenance contracts, company and customer procedures to high quality standards;
- Ensure hygiene and environmental protection according to procedures;
- Assists the Shift-Leader / Supervisor;
- Ensure clear communication and reporting;
- Act as Mentor as required
Skills and experience required
- Holder of a Valid B1 EASA Part-66 Licence;
- Demonstrate working knowledge of health, safety and quality procedures to the required level;
- Good command of verbal and written English, Level B2;
- Proficient in MS Office; $2022; Positive attitude and solutions orientated;
- High degree of customer focus, both internal and external;
- Demonstrate good communication and team orientated working;
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- EASA B1 License (type rated with A320)
- Initial Human Factors
- Initial Fuel Tank Safety
- Initial EWIS
- Human factors refresher (if possible)
- Fuel Tank Safety refresher (if possible)
- EWIS refresher (if possible)
- Experience Log
Shift: the production team (not the aircraft cleaners) work on a shift pattern. Please find an example below:
Meal: SRT has its canteen where employees can buy and pay themselves at reasonable prices.
Transport: Transportation from the place of residence to the facility needs to be covered by the employee himself.
Benefits: The Employee whilst in active employment with the Company shall be enrolled at the Company's cost in a health insurance scheme covering the cost of specialized medical treatment incurred locally subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions of such policy.
Union Grids: The Company has a unionized grid for a number of roles. Those who are entitled, will be eligible for an increment every year. If joining after August of every year, increment will be the year after.
Work permit: Should a candidate need a work permit, it will be applied and paid for by the Company. Renewals are also taken care by the Employer.
Contracts: All contracts are for an indefinite period with a 6 or 12-months' probation, depending on the role.
To apply please click 'apply now' or alternatively get in touch with a member of the team at
email@example.com quoting the job reference for more information
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.