B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer
JMC are working with a leading Aviation Organisation based near Cardiff (St Athan) who, due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a B1 or B2 licensed engineer to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position working a 4 on 4 off day shift rota.
Salary and benefits include:
– Competitive Salary
– Annual bonus
– 25 days leave + bank holidays
– Company pension scheme
– Healthcare plan
As a self-motivated B1, B2 or B1/B2 Engineer, you will be using your experience within an aircraft engineering environment for maintenance activities, including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in response to our customers' work orders / requirements.
You will have responsibility for the work performed whilst supervising and mentoring team members as the situation demands, to ensure the smooth running of the operation, whilst meeting the Part 145 maintenance requirements, our internal processes & procedures, and our customer expectations.
– Carry out maintenance on aircraft as defined by customers' work orders
– Ensure that all maintenance documentation and relevant forms are fully completed, including that of the team members allocated to assist and that all required reporting is performed in a timely manner.
– Perform respective maintenance activities to ensure that all maintenance actions are performed efficiently and in a timely manner.
– Liaison with the management with regards to progress, manpower, critical path and third-party requirements.
– Ensure that allocated team members are provided with all the required support concerning maintenance related issues, to guarantee the safety and reliability of the aircraft.
– Recommend to the management any improvements in working conditions, practices and procedure which may result in an improvement in efficiency and/or morale.
– Maintain standard engineering practices such as task control, general husbandry, workplace cleanliness and FOD prevention/rectification measures.
Essential Skills and experience required:
– EASA/ UKCAA B1 or B2 License with the following types: A320 (CFM56 & IAE V2500) OR B737 (CFM56)
– Evidence of current experience, six months in the last twenty-four months, on the previous mentioned types or similar types.
– Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted industry standard.
– Highly organised and able to prioritise work in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong large jet maintenance & engineering management process knowledge of line maintenance and quality.
– B1 AND B2 license
– Engine Ground Run (EGR) trained
– Borescope training and experience
– Additional Type Ratings
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact George Clifford at JMC Aviation for more details on 01392 268 310.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.