Are you an experienced Avionic Fitter looking for a new opportunity? JMC Aviation are currently working with a global leading Aerospace, Defence and Security Organisation looking to expand their team in Philadelphia, PA.
This position is due to start in March and will last for 9 months with a likely extension. Depending on level of rotary production experience, candidates will earn a competitive hourly rate. Duties within this role are as follows:
– Assemble, modify & install wire bundles, conductors & other electrical components
– Clearly document work performed, control equipment status tags, log critical information during installation, verify parts requests, etc
– Read & Interpret schematics assembly drawings, process specifications, wiring diagrams, technical manuals, written instructions, etc.
– Ad hoc projects as assigned by Supervisor
For consideration, it is essential that an Avionic Fitter meets the following criteria:
– 3 to 5 years of Electrical/Avionic aviation production experience (preferably on rotary)
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Right to work in the United States
JMC Aviation are rapidly growing across North America with multiple roles coming up across Canada and the USA.
Our recruitment experts have vast experience in helping aviation professionals across the globe secure their next role, and we would love to help you do the same.
If you are interested in JMC Aviation supporting you take the next steps in your aviation career, please follow our LinkedIn page
for the latest vacancies.
To apply for the role of Avionic Fitter position please click 'apply' now.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation is acting as an employment business.