JMC are working with a highly regarded Aviation MRO based in Farnborough, looking to recruit Aircraft Fitters to join their team in the night shift roles due to promotions within the business.
These are Permanent Positions based in Farnborough, working a 4 on/4 off night shift pattern (7pm – 7am)
– Competitive salary & shift allowance
– Share save scheme & Bonus scheme
– Competitive pension scheme
– Employee recognition system
The primary purpose of this role is to perform and assist with inspection, maintenance and repair of aircraft systems and structures.
– Perform aircraft inspections, repairs and modifications under supervision of certifying staff.
– Assist with movement of aircraft as required.
– Properly complete CMP cards, work order sign-offs and other paperwork in a timely manner.
– Ensure that all work meets quality standards and specifications.
Skills and experience required:
– Recognised Aviation apprenticeship
– Suitable experience within a similar role.
– Working knowledge of EASA regulations
– GCSE or equivalent (C or above in maths and English)
– Right to live and work in the UK
The hiring company is an
equal opportunities employer. The Company is determined to ensuring that all job applicants and employees receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or other protected status
To apply please click 'apply now' or alternatively get in touch with a member of the team at
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference for more information.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.