JMC are working with a leading Manufacturing business based In Bishops Stortford. Due to growth, they are looking to recruit a / CNC Router Operator to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Bishops Stortford. This role is for 39 hours per week, Monday- Thursday.
The CNC Router Operator will be mainly responsible for Operating and programming CNC routers to produce sheet metal work components for assemblies & welded assemblies.
Other responsibilities of the will include:
- Develop, produce & assemble detailed parts.
- Follow procedures, read engineering drawings / lofts and produce work to a defined schedule.
- Set up, operate and program CNC routers (5 and 3 axis)
- Set up, operate and program Flo-Jet water jet profiler (2 axis)
- Set up and operate fabricating machines including guillotines and bandsaws.
- Develop, produce and assemble detailed parts by laying out, measuring, and marking materials in line with drawings or templates using scribes, dividers, squares, rules and calculators.
- Use engineering measuring equipment to check dimensions are in line with drawing requirements.
- Maintain a tidy and safe working environment at all times.
In order to be successful in their application, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience knowledge of manufacturing processes, preferably within the aerospace or automotive industry.
- Experience using 5 and 3 axis CNC routers
- Experience using Flo-Jet water jet profiler highly desirable.
- Experience operating fabricating machines
- Ability to read, understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams to deliver parts on time.
- Practical Problem Solving, analysis and decision making.
All applicants must have their right to work in the UK.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.