£70,000+ £5,000 Shift Allowance+ £1,750 per type approval
JMC are working with a highly respected and market leading Business Jet Aviation Business based in Luton who are looking to recruit a Line Station Manager to join their successful and growing team.
This is a Permanent Position based In Luton. 40 hours, Monday- Friday.
Salary and Benefits
· Competitive Salary
· Excellent career prospects
· Company Pension
· 25 days A/L + bank holidays + holiday buy back/ unpaid leave scheme
· Healthcare plan
· Death in service cover
· Electric car and cycle to work schemes
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance events are completed for aircraft. Ensure that all maintenance is carried out to the highest standard and all regulatory and company standards are met.
Other duties involve:
· To ensure operational effectiveness, control of resource and maintenance planning.
· Ensure the Part-CAMO is supported to fulfil the regulatory requirements and Work Orders are issued and Work Packs returned for permanent records within the regulatory time constraints;
· Coordinate all AOG/unscheduled maintenance actions, providing recommendations to the maintenance personnel, in order to utilise allocated downtime in a safe and efficient manner.
· Ensure that crew members are provided with all the required support concerning maintenance related issues, to guarantee the safety and reliability of the aircraft.
· Communicate the progress of inputs/projects on a daily basis by using any necessary acceptable means to the customer and the CAMO;
· Compliance with company Procedures and in particular – Health, Technical, Quality and Safety policies.
· Ensuring compliance with the company Safety system
Skills and experience required:
· Valid B1 Or B2 Part 66 Licence with a t least one of the following type ratings:
· EMB 135/145 (Legacy 600/650)
· EMB Lineage 1000 (EMB 190)
· Legacy 500 (Preator)
· Phenom 100
· Phenom 300
· Challenger 604/605
· Bombardier Global BD700
· Strong business jet maintenance & engineering management process knowledge of line, base, engineering and quality;
· Proven ability to provide effective management of resources;
· Good leadership skills and excellent customer interpersonal skills;
· Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted industry standards.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC is acting as an employment agency.