Are you an experienced Borescope Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Aviation is working with a leading MRO Organisation based in the UK, looking to recruit a Borescope Engineer to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in the UK with travel to locations primarily in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The Borescope Engineer will be responsible for the continued development of an agile and dynamic Mobile Borescope Inspection Team, travelling to locations primarily in EMEA. However, as the scope of the business grows, this could expand into other regions.
The responsibilities of the Borescope Engineer will involve:
– Carrying out depth borescope inspections both 'on and off wing' for a/c returning from lease
– Formulating condition reports
– Managing preparation and on-site customer communications
– Liaising with OEM technical support to progress report content
– Formulating and issuing Form 1 certificates on completion of each inspection
– Managing on rotation the 'Maintrol' activity hub, ensuring all customer events are progressing to the correct standards
– Ensuring all maintenance and calibration requirements for all tooling and equipment
– Partaking in an 'on call' duty roster
– Other duties as directed by Line Manager
In order to be successful in this role, the Borescope Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Proficient in the use of and deployment of next gen borescope equipment and techniques
– Holds an approved/recognised borescope approval and recency is up to date
– Knowledge in the use of Olympus NX or Mentor borescope equipment and scopes
– Qualified as an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (all supporting training certificates must be available)
– Current on all required competencies such as Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS
– Holds a technical understanding on CFM56-5 & 7, V2500, LEAP-1A/B or PW1100 series engine platforms, other engine types such as CF6, Trent, GenX, GE90, CF34, RB211 engines would also be of interest
– In-depth understanding of CAA/FAA/EASA regulations and standard practices required in support of engine inspection events
– Previous experience in formulating inspection condition reports
– Willing to travel and can operate for extended periods of time away from home/base whilst deployed in a technical Part 145 environment
– Holds a full driving licence and current passport
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.