*Type Courses Available on the ATR 42/72*
Are you an experienced B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Belfast, looking to recruit a B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer with Line Maintenance experience to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based at their Line Maintenance Station in Belfast with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer will involve:
– Performing line maintenance issued by the relevant customer on Embraer E-Jets, Bombardier DH8/Q400 and ATR 42/72 Series aircraft in accordance with prescribed airworthiness standards
– Performing duties as assigned by Line Station Engineer, ensuring that all work is completed in a timely fashion and meets the – delivery requirements of the customer
– Ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard and to the safety of the aircraft at all times
– Using the IT systems available as directed throughout the department to log the work complete
– Ensuring that all work performed is recorded on the appropriate customer paperwork and signed for on a progressive basis
– Ensuring the correct use and control of aircraft parts and materials
– Adhering to all company, regulatory and Health & Safety procedures
– Adhering to the relevant airport regulations and procedures
– Ensuring that handovers are up to date and accurate
– Ensuring all billable man-hours and materials are captured for invoicing purposes
– Accounting for all material ordered out from stores by returning on an ongoing basis unused material or confirming used material against the relevant task card
– Ensuring that documents being used are correct and up to date
– Verifying that test equipment used is within calibration date
– Highlighting and monitoring calibration requirements, ensuring replacement items are available without effecting the work requirements of the station
– Maintaining high husbandry standards of the line facility and work area at all times
– Assisting with development of new procedures to improve efficiency and work processes, ensuring continual improvement of the line station
In order to be successful in this role, the B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Hold a current UK CAA Part 66 B1 or B2 Licence
– Minimum of 5 years' experience working on either Embraer, Q400 or ATR aircraft preferred
– Line maintenance experience
– Knowledge of MRO computer systems
– Ability to read and comply with instructions from the relevant manual
– Be able to pass a 5 year security background check
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.