JMC are working with a MRO company based in Malta, looking to recruit a new IT Systems Administrator to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Malta.
40 hours per week, Monday- Friday.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead the IT depart in overseeing and updating databases and IT systems across the company.
Other duties involve:
– Running regular checks on network and data security
– Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
– Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
– Designing training programs and workshops for staff
– Conducting regular system audits
– Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
– Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
– Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
– Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
Skills and experience required
– Several years of experience in the IT sector
– Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
– Qualification or Degree in ONE of the following fields:
To apply please click 'apply now' or alternatively get in touch with a member of the team at
email@example.com quoting the job reference for more information
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.