Are you an experienced Workshop Mechanic looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Manchester, looking to recruit a Workshop Mechanic to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Manchester with an immediate start date.
The Workshop Mechanic will be responsible for reporting to and working with the Leading Mechanic/Certifier as allocated.
The responsibilities of the Workshop Mechanic will involve:
– Completing duties in accordance with NAA regulations, company procedures and company safety management system in place
– Maintaining awareness and ensuring best practises are observed for Health & Safety and Human Factors
– Notifying the company of any hazards/risks associated with the work allocated or the environment the work is being carried out as soon as possible
– Completing routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures
– Observing and adhering to the company Tooling Policy at all times, ensuring any tooling or equipment used is duly cleaned and returned to stores
– Ensuring all paperwork is completed in accordance with company procedures
– Ensuring that personal work areas and the facility are kept clean, tidy and FOD free at all times
– Raising a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident
– Ensuring that all unused items are returned to stores with the correct label attached
In order to be successful in this role, the Workshop Mechanic will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar
– Have extensive knowledge in a component workshop environment with hands on working experience
– Structural, mechanical and composite repair skill set
– Good standard of written/spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
– Good Computer literacy with experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.