Are you an experienced Universal Machinist looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Ramsgate, looking to recruit a Universal Machinist to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Ramsgate with an immediate start date.
The Universal Machinist will be responsible for working within and supporting the MPBU Machine Shop with aircraft component overhauls and salvage.
The responsibilities of the Universal Machinist will involve:
– Undertaking machining tasks to support the overhaul of aircraft components including Precision Grinding, Honing, Boring, Milling, – Turning, CNC Turning and Bush/Bearing Fitting
– Assisting as required with the monitoring of stock levels for bonded metal and consumables
– Supporting the implementation of improvement initiatives within the MPBU Machine Shop
– Ensuring quality requirements are met
– Supporting and promote a culture of Continuous Improvement and housekeeping
– Supporting with the maintenance of plant and equipment
In order to be successful in this role, the Universal Machinist will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience essential
– Aviation background desirable
– Computer literate desirable
– Engineering Qualification desirable
– Numerate and literate – minimum GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.