JMC are working with a MRO company based in Malta, looking to recruit a new Training Manager to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Malta.
40 hours per week, Monday- Friday.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage and supervise the Training Department, reporting to the Accountable Manager.
Other duties involve:
– Keeping the Accountable Manager informed on the state of compliance of the organization with Part-147.
– The efficient conformity to the requirements of Part-147 as stipulated by the TM-CAD.
– Ensuring that sufficient staff with appropriate qualifications are selected, trained, and developed, to plan, perform training, supervise, examine, and assess students as required. The Training – Manager shall review the current manpower resource involved in the training organization, based on training courses projections, and produce a man-hour plan.
– Ensuring that knowledge examiners, instructors and assessors are fully trained and assessed regularly for competence and that all records pertaining to these personnel are kept up to date.
– Ensuring employees development and update training, is undertaken, and recorded.
– Ensuring all approved courses and examinations are delivered to the standard and content at the required level of knowledge, as specified in Part-147.
– Ensuring corrective action is carried out for the findings of quality audits.
– Preparing, amending, editing, and keeping records of the MTOE.
– Delegations of tasks to employees aware of related regulation requirements.
Skills and experience required:
Suitable Candidates MUST hit ONE or more of the following:
– Category B1, B3, B2 or C Part-66 Licence with relevant type training when applicable or equivalent
– Degree in Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
– VET/EQF Level 4 in Mechanical/Electrical or Electronic Engineering
– Five years relevant work experience of which at least two years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position
Suitable candidates must also have:
– Knowledge in the application of aviation training practices
– Comprehensive knowledge of Part-66 and Part-147 regulations
– Knowledge of Instructional Methods
– Knowledge on a type of aircraft of at least equivalent to Part-66 Appendix III Level 1
– Experience in Part 147 Organisation would be an asset
– Right to live and work in Malta
To apply please click 'apply now' or alternatively get in touch with a member of the team at
email@example.com quoting the job reference for more information
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.