We are currently seeking a Stores Runner to join our customer within an aircraft maintenance business in Biggin Hill.
Your main responsibilities will be to ensure that the engineering team have the required components to conduct aircraft maintenance activity.
The responsibilities of the Stores Runner will involve the following duties.
- Sourcing aircraft components from stores based on maintenance requirements.
- Distributing aircraft components to maintenance teams within the facility.
- Accurately counting / recording use of components and consumable.
- Supporting with receipt of deliveries.
- Reporting any incorrect inventory deliveries with Senior Supervisors.
- General housekeeping duties.
The successful Stores Runner will have the following experience.
- Previous stock or administration experience, ideally from an automotive environment.
- The ability to multi-task and work as part of a team.
- Available to work permanent nights.
- Organisation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and numerical skills.
- A flexible and committed attitude.
Payment for this role will be as an agency worker and for this opportunity JMC Aviation is acting as an employment business.