Are you an experienced Stores Person looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Luton, looking to recruit a Stores Person to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Luton with an immediate start date.
The Stores Person will be responsible for ensuring the station is compliant with internal and external regulatory requirements. This will include the receipt, storage and issue of aircraft parts and equipment whilst maintaining cost effective stock management.
The responsibilities of the Stores Person will involve:
– Ensuring all material received is undamaged, the correct quantity and accompanied by correct release documentation
– Booking on to QUANTUM System, placing items that fail inspection in to quarantine and liaising with airlines to resolve discrepancies
– Placing acceptable received material into the secure store
– Ensuring stock levels are correctly maintained
– Returning unserviceable material to airlines in good time, preventing any potential charges to the business
– Ensuring shelf life of components/material and tooling are not exceeded
– Collecting and delivering items from/to suppliers, couriers and security as required
– Issuing of material to engineers whilst maintaining the QUANTUM/AMOS system
– Complying with all internal/external audit requirements
In order to be successful in this role, the Stores Person will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Previous Aviation Logistics/Stores experience
– QUANTUM stores' experience is preferred and an advantage, but training can be given
– AMOS stores experience is preferred and an advantage, but training can be given
– Knowledge of Goods in inspection and airworthiness certification is an advantage
– A high level of IT literacy is required with proficient knowledge of Microsoft systems, especially Excel
– Hold a valid Drivers License
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.