JMC are working with an Aviation MRO company based in Southend-On-Sea, looking to recruit a new Stores Person to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Southend-On-Sea.
Monday- Friday 08:00 – 16:30.
Salary and Benefits
– Circa £25,000 (depending on experience)
– Excellent career prospects
– 22 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
– Healthcare plan
– Death in service cover
– Electric car and cycle to work schemes.
– Employee Assistance Program
– 2 times basic salary life assurance
The primary purpose of this role is to manage stock levels within the Stores Department and ensure all goods in and out of Stores are dealt with accordingly.
Other duties and responsibilities involve:
– Booking in and location of new parts and AGS
– Picking parts from stores via picking lists and delivering to the shop floor in a timely manner
– Adjusting stock levels and part numbers as required
– Liaise with purchasing on stock corrections and order rejections.
– Control of a perpetual inventory stock takes every month
– Investigating and resolving issues in a timely manner
– Raising GRNs for booking in repairs and stock
– Packing items ready for shipment
– Liaising with couriers for shipping
– Possessing knowledge of import export control IPR
– Arrange delivery and shipping of 3rd party repair work
Skills and experience required
– Import and export control
– Dangerous goods packing
– Previous experience in a similar role essential
– Previous experience within an aerospace environment desired but not essential
– Forklift licence holder preferred
– PC literate
– Good communication skills
– Flexibility with overtime if required
– Right to live and work in the UK
To apply please click 'apply now' or alternatively get in touch with a member of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the job reference for more information
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.