JMC are working with a highly respected and market leading Aviation company based near Cardiff Airport looking to recruit a new Sales Executive to join their successful aftersales team.
This is a Permanent Position based near Cardiff Airport. 37.5 hours per week, Monday- Friday. This is a role that is very well suited to candidates who come from a technical background ideally within aviation, looking to continue a career in aviation. This role sits within the businesses aftersales team.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive starting Salary
Flexible working (3 days days office based)
Excellent career and development prospects
25 days A/L + bank holidays + holiday buy back/ unpaid leave scheme
The primary purpose of this role is to support general sales activities and various daily administrative tasks. As a Sales Executive your role will involve assisting component sales, stock planning and control and customer engagement. You will also play a crucial part in the development of the administrative related sales process to facilitate expected growth in sales volumes.
Component aftermarket sales is a key part of the overall business strategy, which requires consistency and continuous improvement. You will have opportunities to develop your general sales skill set plus gain unique aviation experience by engaging with key stakeholders within the Aviation aftermarket community, whilst be part of a worldwide recognized brand.
Other duties involve:
To be part of the sales team assisting your direct manager with below tasks and various others:
- Lease with existing and new customers worldwide providing sales support activities.
- Help with generating inventory lists for remarketing activity
- Helping obtain market intelligence for procurement
- Helping with obtaining relevant historical documents from the customers related to the contracts and sales
- Following up on external and internal queries related to component sales
- Assisting with inventory trade by means of sale
- Establishing and maintaining strong professional internal and external relationships
- Develop strong rapport with customers to ensure high level of customer needs
- Engagement with various internal departments (logistics, stock control, finance, operations) in order to ensure component sales are running smoothly and customer expectations are met.
- Assisting with creating of related to the sales activity's relevant documentation
- Performing to department set KPIs
- Customer meeting and providing tour on site when required
- Previous experience in aircraft components or sales environment highly desirable, however training and familiarization will be provided.
- Numerate, accurate, with good attention to details
- Analytical thinker with some experience in producing reports and evaluating data.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Good customer services and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work under using own initiative
- Interest in Aviation, willingness to learn
- Ability and willingness to learn new software
- Professional/enthusiastic with “can do “attitude
- Adaptive to the business environment needs
- Have the right to work in the UK
To apply please click 'apply now' or alternatively get in touch with a member of the team at
email@example.com quoting the job reference for more information.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an employment agency.