Are you an experienced Quality Manager looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Birmingham, looking to recruit a Quality Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Birmingham with an immediate start date.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory standards, company procedures and safety policies. They will also ensure planned and ad-hoc maintenance activities meet both regulatory standards and company procedures.
The responsibilities of the Quality Manager will involve:
– Ensuring full compliance with CAA/EASA Part 145 and remaining continually aware of any changes to regulations
– Producing and implementing the Part 145 audit programme
– Ensuring safety and compliance audits as prescribed by the audit plan
– Carrying out unplanned quality audits as and when requested by the Accountable Manager or Nominated Post Holders
– Reporting any findings or concerns to the Accountable Manager or Nominated Post Holders
– Ensuring the adequate and appropriate closure of audit findings with respect to root cause analysis, corrective and preventative actions within the timescales as identified
– Managing the Part 145 certifying staff authorisation system
– Compiling submissions for MOE revisions, this is to include Form 3 submissions
– Managing the CAA/EASA forms, ensuring that they have form numbers and revision details
– Managing welfare of staff working in the CAA Part 145 Department at UK locations
– Ensuring that the Part 145 Department complies with customer quality requirements
– Point of contact for the SMS Programme from the CAA/EASA perspective
In order to be successful in this role, the Quality Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Form 4 holder
– Detailed knowledge of EASA/MRP Part 145 and its practical application
– Experienced and competent Investigator
– Previous auditor experience within an MRO Part 145 aircraft maintenance environment
– Understanding of the staff certification authorisation process
– Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
– Received formal aviation technical training
– Current in Human Factors (HF), Fuel Tank Safety (FTS) and Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS) training
– Eligible to qualify for and hold UK airside security passes, as per DFT regulations
– Full, clean UK Driving License
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.