This is a Permanent Position based in Chelmsford, 39 hours per week, Monday- Thursday.
Salary and Benefits
– Competitive Salary
– Overtime at 1.5X
– 4 day working week
– Company Pension
– 25 days A/L + bank holidays + holiday buy back/ unpaid leave scheme
– Healthcare plan
– Death in service cover
– Electric car and cycle to work schemes
The primary purpose of this role is to provide support to the inspection department and ensure all work carried out is to the highest standards. Your main duty will be to carry out First Offs and Final Inspections of the manufactured fabricated and assembled components.
Other duties involve:
– Inspect parts to customer design data ready for dispatch and first off operations.
– Measure components with various hand tools
– Ensure compliance with inspection procedures.
– Produce inspection reports.
– Keeping relevant inspection records updated.
– Skills and experience required
– Knowledge of problem-solving techniques.
– Strong Communication skils
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.