Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Prestwick, looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Prestwick with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the Check Manager/Commercial Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for meeting all the contractual obligations of the project. The role will involve having an in depth understanding of the contractual and commercial agreements in place, liaising with customers and commercial department to ensure their expectations are met.
This will involve assisting in the project setup, delivering customer training. Ensuring the base is adequately setup to support the project and all departments are aware of their relevant contractual obligations.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager will involve:
- Engaging with customers and commercial team to co-ordinate the project setup, ensuring all contractual obligations are met
- Engaging with Base Maintenance Manager/commercial department and customers
- Setting up a workable interface agreement
- Accessing customers maintenance data
- Assembling and updating distribution/contact list for all departments and queries
- Co-ordinating any customer specific training and ensuring accurate records of trained personnel are maintained
- Creating and managing production project plans, ensuring all timescales and deadlines are planned with agreed manpower efficiently utilised
- Planning and managing any additions to the scheduled scope of work/work packs
- Primary focal for customer interactions
- Attending customer meetings and providing update reports to relevant departments
- Ensuring all customer queries are handled by the correct internal departments
- Ensuring customers' expectations are met by facilitating internal meetings with base
- Providing detailed management reports on overall project performance and individual aircraft input
- Engaging with engineering and commercial departments to ensure all costs associated with the project are captured
- Generating side letters/commercial proposals to customers for any additions to the scope of work/work packs
- Ensuring all daily production meetings, planning meetings and schedule changes are performed and recorded
- Reporting generated detailing of any relevant changes to assist in ensuring that any associated costs within the contracts are captured
In order to be successful in this role, the Project Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Technical experience in aviation and able to demonstrate knowledge of airworthiness regulations
- MOE, MEL and SRM understanding with the limits of technical data and impact
- Working knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance
- High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suite
- Full understanding of regulatory requirements in relation to Part 145
- Strong systems and data input experience
- Experience in compiling and producing clear and concise reports/spreadsheets
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.