Are you an experienced Planning Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Prestwick, looking to recruit a Planning Engineer to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Prestwick with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Planning Engineer will involve:
– Generating and issuing comprehensive maintenance packages of work for production staff in accordance with the relevant regulatory airworthiness requirements and departmental procedures
-Creating and maintaining master work cards/databases where required for specific projects, identifying sub-contract requirements, spares and tooling
– Liaising with internal departments and external customers as deemed necessary to provide clear and concise work instructions
– Assisting the Planning Manager with the daily operation of the planning department and supporting the day to day production operation
– Commercial awareness of the impact that decisions can have to the customer and to the business as a whole
– Liaising with Safety and Compliance to ensure compliance with procedures and audits
In order to be successful in this role, the Planning Engineer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– O level or GCSE A-C standard grades
– A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar qualification
– Previous experience working in MRO specific aircraft maintenance, production planning or airline environment
– Significant experience of work-related production, modification and maintenance type work
– Technical experience in aviation and able to demonstrate knowledge of airworthiness regulation
– Experience using MRO IT software such as AMOS, OASES, Rusada would be an advantage
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.