JMC are working with a leading aviation business based in Stansted. They are now in a position where they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager focusing on MRO to join their expanding sales team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Harlow . This role is for 39 hours per week, Monday-Friday (08:30-17:00).
Benefits & Salary include:
- Salary up to £60,000 (experience dependant
- 25 days holiday per annum including Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Shield Cash Plan
- Salary Exchange Pension scheme
- 2 times basic salary life assurance scheme
The Business Development Manager is a key member of the team and is responsible for identifying new business opportunities and converting these into orders. Ensure robust pipeline by retaining existing customer base and by attracting new business. Maximise each opportunity within each Customer account to secure 100% of total available revenue. develop new lines of revenue with new and existing customers.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Maximise each opportunity within each project to gain 100% of total available revenue.
- Develop new lines of revenue.
- Identify market potential of customers. Determine the company's position relative to its competitors, available markets, market value of targeted business.
- Identify potential customers and the decision makers
- Gain and maintain extensive customer insight and initiate all reporting, communication, and visits.
- Ensure a long-lasting customer relationship
In order to be successful in their application, the Business Development manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstratable experience in an aviation business development role, specifically within an MRO environment.
- Proven ability to manage sales pipelines, plan and conduct contract negotiations and present in a compelling manner;
- In depth working knowledge of pricing, payment methodologies, terms and conditions and other contractual documentation;
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with key partners and customers;
- Excellent customer interpersonal skills;
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work effectively under pressure
All applicants must have their right to work in the UK.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.