Are you an experienced Module Shop Engineering Manager looking for a new permanent position located in Montreal, Canada? JMC Aviation is looking for a skilled individual with a minimum of 5 years' aviation experience who is available to start as soon as possible.
This is a permanent position which is due to start as soon as possible. Duties within this role include but are not limited to:
– Responsible for supporting The Module Factory™, a dedicated commercial engine maintenance center focused on modular repair and refurbishment of CFM56-7B and CFM56-5B engines and modules.
– Responsible for determining the technical requirements for each module received
– Perform reviews of scrap material to identify opportunities for repair development and salvage
– Support engine test cell operations and engine acceptance procedures (including after hours)
For consideration, it is essential that a Module Shop Engineering Manager meets the following criteria:
– Must be legally authorized to live and work in Canada
– Bachelor's degree in engineering with a major in Aerospace, Mechanical, Systems or related discipline.
– Minimum 5 years of aviation industry experience in an engineering or technical program management role.
JMC Aviation are rapidly growing across North America with multiple roles coming up across Canada and the USA.
Our recruitment experts have vast experience in helping aviation professionals across the globe secure their next role, and we would love to help you do the same.
If you are interested in JMC Aviation supporting you take the next steps in your aviation career, please follow our LinkedIn page
https://www.linkedin.com/company/jmc-aviation for the latest vacancies.
To apply for the role of Module Shop Engineering Manager position please click 'apply' now.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation is acting as an employment business.