Are you an experienced Metal Finishing Technician looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Ramsgate, looking to recruit a Metal Finishing Technician to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Ramsgate with an immediate start date.
The Metal Finishing Technician will be responsible for Chrome, Nickel, Cadmium, Silver, Tin, Copper, Phosphate, Heat Treatment, Non-Destructive Testing (Nital Etch) and other associated processes included within the Metal Finishing section.
The responsibilities of the Metal Finishing Technician will involve:
– Undertaking a breadth of tasks including Electro plating, cleaning and degreasing, masking to an extensive variety of components from a wide selection of different aircraft platforms
– Supporting the Metal Finishing Supervisor and Team Leader with delivering the day to day needs of the Metal Finishing operations
– Assisting with the monitoring of stock levels for chemicals and consumables
– Assisting with certain elements of machine maintenance (preventive and scheduled)
– Supporting with the training and development of the Metal Finishing team
– Adhering to the AEM Behaviours for the Metal Finishing Team, supporting the Metal Finishing Supervisor and Team Leader
– Supporting with the implementation of initiatives to improve manpower utilisation and process improvement within the Metal Finishing operations
– Ensuring quality requirements are always met
– Promoting a culture of Continuous Improvement, maintaining and improving housekeeping in all areas driving continuous improvement initiatives
– Supporting with effective communication through Metal Finishing and operations
– Supporting with continually improving safety by addressing both physical safety issues and safety attitudes within the Metal Finishing Section
– Supporting with the maintenance of plant and equipment
– Supporting the Metal Finishing team delivering results to meet the strategic objectives
– Adhering to industry standard QA rules and regulations
In order to be successful in this role, the Metal Finishing Technician will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Minimum of 3 years' experience in aviation engineering/metal finishing essential
– Computer literate – competent in Microsoft Office
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.