JMC are working with a highly regarded aviation maintenance repair company based in Saffron Walden, Essex. They are looking to recruit a Mechanical Technician to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position, This role is Monday- Friday, 8:00 – 16:30. This role is paying a salary of £30,000.
- Competitive Salary+ bonus scheme
- Company Pension
- 29 days A/L + bank holidays
- Test, repair and Overhaul of Aircraft components, such as Latches, sliding tables, drain masts, Seats and other mechanical components.
- Working in accordance with technical publications such as CMMs & AMMs.
- Fault find down to component level.
- Correlate all work carried out in accordance with part 145 requirements.
- Work to circuit diagrams and wiring diagrams.
- Attention to detail.
In order to be successful in this role the ideal Mechanical Technician will need to demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and attributes:
- Recognised engineering qualification such as BTEC, BNC, ONC or HNC/HND.
- Demonstratable experience from an aviation or engineering background.
- Understanding of technical Publications
- Mechanical and electro-mechanical skills
- Knowledge of Commercial Aerospace working practices is desirable
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation is acting as an employment agency.