Are you an experienced Mechanical Fitter looking for a new opportunity? JMC Aviation are currently working with a global leading Aerospace, Defence and Security Organisation looking to expand their team in Philadelphia, PA.
This position is due to start in March and will last for 9 months with a likely extension. Depending on level of rotary production experience, candidates will earn an hourly rate between $35-$55. Duties within this role are as follows:
– Install all mechanical parts on the assembly of helicopter within the given amount of time
– Follow Engineering Drawings, Revisions and the production schedule
– Install assemblies with accuracy
– On the job training
For consideration, it is essential that a Mechanic meets the following criteria:
– 3 to 5 years of mechanical aviation production experience (preferably on rotary)
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Right to work in the United States
JMC Aviation are rapidly growing across North America with multiple roles coming up across Canada and the USA.
Our recruitment experts have vast experience in helping aviation professionals across the globe secure their next role, and we would love to help you do the same.
for the latest vacancies.
To apply for the role of Mechanical Fitter position please click 'apply' now.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation is acting as an employment business.