JMC are working with an Aviation MRO company based in Chelmsford, looking to recruit a new Production Operative to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Chelmsford.
39 hours per week, Monday- Thursday.
Salary and Benefits
– £11.50 – £13.00 per hour (dependent on experience)
– Excellent career prospects
– 22 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
– Healthcare plan
– Death in service cover
– Electric car and cycle to work schemes.
– Employee Assistance Program
– 2 times basic salary life assurance
The primary purpose of this role is to mask aircraft components in line with technical requirements prior to surface treatments being applied and de-mask post treatment.
Other duties involve:-
– Mask aircraft components in line with technical requirements.
– De-mask aircraft components post treatment.
– Ensure all work complies with quality and regulatory requirements.
– Adhere to health and safety requirements.
– Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company.
Skills and experience required
– Proven experience as a masker is not essential as training will be provided.
– Experience working within a manufacturing environment preferred but not essential.
– Educated to GCSE Level in English and Maths with the ability to read documentation to be able to fulfil the role to the required standard
– Right to live and work in the UK
To apply please click 'apply now' or alternatively get in touch with a member of the team at
mailto:email@example.com@jmc-aviation.com quoting the job reference for more information
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.