Are you an experienced Line & Light Base Maintenance Planner looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Birmingham, looking to recruit a Line & Light Base Maintenance Planner to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Birmingham with an immediate start date.
As part of the Operations Team, the Line & Light Base Maintenance Planner will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of customer work packages. These will be for use in the maintenance environment and for return and recording of completed work packages.
The responsibilities of the Line & Light Base Maintenance Planner will involve:
– Timely and accurate processing of customer supplied work package paperwork into a format that can be utilised within the maintenance environment
– Importing of customer supplied work package into company computer system
– Ensuring all associated maintenance data, referenced proformas, cross reference documents and drawings are attached to the relevant work package
– Through PART-145 production planning, identifying key milestones including parts and tooling/resource requirements for planned maintenance
– Liaising with resource to ensure manpower levels are adequate and acceptable to accomplish the required workload
– Identifying third party requirements such as NDT, aircraft reweighs and exterior cleaning
– Ensuring that scheduling of tasks considers Human Factors issues
– Identifying safety critical tasks, including CDCCL, independent inspections and EWIS
– Ensuring all late additions to work packages are raised correctly and entered on the pack index
– Carrying out a 100% audit of completed paperwork to ensure it is complete
– Scanning of completed work packages and returning to customers as required and within agreed SLA guidelines
– Supporting Line/Base Check Manager(s) during maintenance inputs
– Attending daily meetings
– Arranging and chairing Pre-Input meetings for Light Base Maintenance
– Undertaking tasks as and when requested by the Planning Manager
In order to be successful in this role, the Line & Light Base Maintenance Planner will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– 5+ years in the Aerospace/Engineering/Manufacturing/Construction sectors
– Previous experience in a PART-145 & PART-M Planning environment preferred
– Understanding of regulatory requirements pertaining to Aircraft Maintenance
– Thorough understanding of reporting tools including Microsoft Excel and Word
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.