Are you an experienced Junior IT Support Analyst looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Manchester, looking to recruit a Junior IT Support Analyst to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Manchester with an immediate start date.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Junior IT Support Analyst will be responsible for being the first line support for desktop and laptop computers.
The responsibilities of the Junior IT Support Analyst will involve:
- New computer (desktop & laptop) builds and redeployment
- Providing first line support for desktop & laptop issues
- Providing first line support for Office 365
- Windows 10 support
- Managing user accounts
- Mobile device management
In order to be successful in this role, the Junior IT Support Analyst will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Working (demonstrable) knowledge of: Windows 10, Office 365, Sophos AV and Active Directory
- Experience working within an IT department or for an IT service company
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.