Are you an experienced Inspector looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Manchester, looking to recruit an Inspector to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Manchester with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Inspector will involve:
– Ensuring all new manufacture components and assemblies meet the specification as defined in associated tech data
– Utilising tooling, equipment and processes to confirm size, shape and finish
– Ensuring aircraft components and assemblies are repaired effectively using IAW tech data and planning
– Providing support and guidance to the staff during the manufacture and repair
– Performing effective incoming inspection of items received for repair, ensuring all defects are detailed in an accurate and concise manner
– Liaising with Planning to ensure the planning job card is accurate, concise and effective
– Ensuring all paperwork is completed and compiled effectively
– Performing HT tensile testing
In order to be successful in this role, the Inspector will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Experience as a P21 and P145 Inspector
– Experience in EASA release
– Experience of tensile testing machines and HT processes
– Airframe structures and mechanical systems experience
– Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
– Good Computer literacy with experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel etc
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.