JMC are working with a leading Manufacturing business based at Stansted Airport. Due to growth they are looking to recruit a Facilities Assistant to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted. This role is for 39 hours per week, Monday-Friday (08:0-17:00 & early finish on Fridays (12:00).
Benefits & Salary
-Starting salary of £11.50 per hour
– Overtime paid at 1.5X
– Excellent career prospects
– 25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
– Healthcare plan
– Death in service cover
– Electric car and cycle to work schemes.
– Employee Assistance Program
– 2 x basic salary life assurance
The Facilities Assistant will be mainly responsible for maintaining the smooth running of machine tools by ensuring coolant level are maintained, tooling and fixtures are booked in and out of stores, work areas kept tidy and safe, and goods are booked in. Opportunity to progress and be trained into other roles within the facility.
Other responsibilities of the Facilities Assistant will include:
– Responsible for ensuring machinists have coolant at the levels and concentration needed
– Tidying loose debris off the facility floor
– Ensuring work spaces are kept clean, tidy and safe
– Move pallets around the facility
– Empty waste bins and dispose of them
– Ensure the washrooms are kept clean at all times
– Clean down machine tools when required
In order to be successful in their application, the Facilities Assistant will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Awareness of health and safety requirement
– Able to use initiative
– Full clean driving licence
– Forklift license is preferable
All applicants must have their right to work in the UK.
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.