JMC are working with a MRO company based in Bishop's Stortford, looking to recruit a new Fabrication Quality Inspector to join their team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Bishop's Stortford.
39 hours per week, Monday- Thursday.
Salary and Benefits
– Salary up to £34,476 (depending on experience)
– 25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
– Employee Assistance Program
– Health Shield Cash Plan
– Salary Exchange Pension scheme
– 2 times basic salary life assurance scheme
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Quality Department and ensure all work carried out is to required standards and specifications.
Other duties involve:
– Inspect parts to customer specification ready for dispatch
– Inspect parts to customer specification at first off
– Measuring of components with various hand tools (vernier, micrometer etc.)
– Ensuring compliance with inspection procedures
– Producing inspection reports for FAIR completion
– Keeping relevant records up-to-date
– Ensure all documentation is in line with customer and business requirements
Skills and experience required
– Previous technical experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment
– Previous experience in a similar role
– Knowledge of problem solving techniques
– Use of PC and related programmes
– Strong communication skills
– Right to live and work in the UK
To apply please click 'apply now' or alternatively get in touch with a member of the team at email@example.com
quoting the job reference for more information
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.