An exciting opportunity has arisen here at a well regarded MRO based in Malta. This role has arisen due to continued growth. This is a Permanent Position this is for 40 hours per week, Monday- Friday.
The company is an aeronautical engineering firm offering a high quality interior solution to airline companies and airline lessors.
We are now seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Part 21 Design Engineer, who is willing to embark on an exciting career in cabin design and external liveries modifications. The right candidate will join a professional, and dynamic team of like-minded individuals interested in providing optimal high quality cabin design solutions to a wide range of airline operators and leasing companies.
– Preparation of design certification documents
– Checking design certification documents
– Supporting the organisation on projects by preparing quotations for customers
– Reviewing and monitoring developments at industry level
– Verifying that the design is safe and meets the airworthiness requirements of the Certification Specification
– Taking necessary preventive and corrective action in response to audit findings
– Involvement in design project management and coordinating meetings
– Liaising with maintenance and production organisations
Skills and experience required.
– Good communication skills, creative with an innovative mindset
– Good presentation and project management skills
– Experience working with MS Office products and AutoCAD/Solidworks
– Hold a high level of personal integrity to ensure the highest standards of safety and quality and maintained
– In depth knowledge of EASA Part 21 and EASA design standards would be advantageous
– Experience in Design Engineering, Interior Cabin design and external liveries would be advantageous
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.