Are you an experienced Compliance & Safety Officer looking for a new opportunity?
JMC Aviation is working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Stansted or Manchester, looking to recruit a Compliance & Safety Officer to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Stansted or Manchester with an immediate start date.
The responsibilities of the Compliance & Safety Officer will involve:
– Establishing an audit plan that covers all regulatory requirements, details activities performed at all locations and contains sufficient information to determine the scope of audit and resource requirements
– Performing audits commensurate with the audit plan, ensuring that sufficient objective evidence is documented to demonstrate the scope and depth of the audit
– Liaising with regulatory authorities to coordinate the initial application, renewal or change to company maintenance approvals
– Processing the initial application, renewal or change to personnel certification authorisations
– Monitoring and coordinating the response to compliance findings such that they are closed within the agreed timescales
– Performing analysis of compliance findings and associated causal factors against defined taxonomy to identify and communicate adverse trends
– Coordinating the receipt and processing of safety reports, submission to regulatory authorities and providing feedback to the reporter
– Monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of control measures following safety events
– Performing analysis of safety events and associated causal factors against defined taxonomy to identify and communicate adverse trends
– Assisting the Director of Compliance and Safety with the development of compliance and safety documentation
– Assisting with the promotion of compliance and safety issues within the company and to customers through the promulgation of appropriate media
– Supporting Safety Action Groups (SAGs) with analytical data where necessary
In order to be successful in this role, the Compliance & Safety Officer will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
– Knowledge of aviation standards in an airline maintenance environment and the application of Safety Management Systems (SMS)
– High standard of English language (written and oral) and computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suite
– Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.