Are you an experienced Check Manager looking for a new opportunity?
JMC are working with a leading MRO Organisation based in Prestwick, looking to recruit a Check Manager to join their expanding team.
This is a Permanent Position based in Prestwick with an immediate start date.
The Check Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of aircraft maintenance input. Ensuring all materials, resources and facilities required are available to deliver the check on time, at the right cost and to the required standard.
The Check Manager will be the principle point of contact for the customer, ensuring that all customer expectations are fully met. Responsible for ensuring all regulatory requirements and company procedures are adhered too along with all health and safety requirements.
The responsibilities of the Check Manager will involve:
- Delivering on-time delivery of customer aircraft to the agreed budget and to the required standard
- Using C-certification privileges to Issue a Certificate of Release to Service following base input
- Managing of the customer work pack and all associated paperwork in line with regulatory requirements and company procedures, issuing of the final CRS post maintenance
- Ensuring that the standard of paperwork and handovers is as per company policy
- Attending customer progress meetings to update and report to the customer the progress of maintenance inputs
- Attending planning pre input meetings for aircraft inputs
- Ensuring that there is awareness for human factors in the workplace and these are taken into consideration
- Managing and controlling departmental expenditure within the agreed budget
- Ensuring correct use and accuracy of the MRO system is maintained with regards to all maintenance activities
- Managing, developing and training of direct reporting staff using performance appraisals and competency assessments
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of regulatory requirements and any associated changes in relation to EASA Part 145, Part M and Part 66
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of requirements and any associated changes in relation to company health & safety policies and procedures as they apply to aircraft maintenance operations
- Ensuring activities meet with and integrate with company requirements for quality management, health & safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
In order to be successful in this role, the Check Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- UK CAA License with at least 2 engine type approvals
- Previous similar experience in a management role, ideally in a Base Maintenance environment
- Have a good standard of written/ spoken English, including the ability to interact at a technical level
- Right to live and work in the UK
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes, please apply today or contact JMC Aviation for more details.
Please note that due to the high level of applicants we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates regarding this role.
For this opportunity JMC Aviation Ltd is acting as an employment agency.